Patch Notes 1.0.11.0

Community translation: Deutsch- Français- Русский

2020General.png

• Fixed missing animations on Gernese after beating the Chapter III Boss.
  • Fixed an issue causing Stormfall lighting to be incorrect when loading the Chapter II map.
  • Fixed an issue causing a black screen or a crash when loading a corrupted character saved file.
  • The news panel has been removed from the main menu.
  • Fixed various client crashes.
  • Fixed various server crashes.

2020Network.png

• Fixed issues with the friend list and friend activity that prevented players to join each other.
  • Fixed a desynchronization issue of the party leader state.

2020Gameplay.png

• Added a max cap to damage bonus provided by ailment stack count via active skill modifiers.
  • Eclipse now stuns for 1 seconds baseline. The modifier "Unseelie Gale" now increases the stun duration by 0.5 seconds.
  • The Burn ailment now inflicts damage to 5 targets around the main affected target instead of all targets.
  • Fixed health bonus displayed in summoning skills active skill modifiers tooltip not matching the actual health of the summoned minion.

2020Items.png

• Fixed 3D ground loot model for Veiled Eclipse and Figurehead Uniques.
  • Added the new Unique tier for weapons and shields. They can be drop on area level 65 and higher.
    This concerns:
    • Quintet of Sundowns
    • Legacy of the Willbreaker
    • Shimmering Shadows
    • Ivakin's Obsession
    • Vulcaïn Steel Sword
    • Chrono Cell
    • Goremaker
    • Shard of the Red Mountain
    • Edgy
    • Edict. 2.1.4.1.7.
    • Zapstick
    • Rigard's Hope
    • Vanity's Plea
    • Envy's Denial
    • Abolition Act
    • The Apex
    • Zephyron
    • Herald of Change
    • Regicide Mark III
    • 7th Purifiers' Legion Archive
    • Soulsbane
    • Sea Tamer
    • The Macksfesten Enneract
    • Dominion
    • Driftwood Miracle
    • Shaham-Shahar
    • Prototype: Deliverance V2
  • Fixed an error leading to the impossibility to generate percent elemental damage affixes on armors after a certain level.

2020Monsters.png

• The Untainted Zealot and the Zealot clone are now easier to target with projectiles.
  • Fixed an issue where an instance of the Justicar still used its Inexorable Advance skill.
  • The Pacified Hierophant that can be summoned by the Aurora Knight is now weaker (less HP and fewer modifiers).

2020Endgame.png

• Fixed Untainted mode rewards sometimes not rolling Untainted-mode-specific affix.
  • Fixed an issue causing reagents to disappear from the item slot when starting the project "Increase reagent Rarity" in the Dark Market.

2020Localization.png

• Improved English localization.
  • Updated German localization.
  • Updated French localization.
  • Updated Brazilian Portuguese localization.
  • Updated Spanish localization.
  • Updated Russian localization.
  • Updated Polish localization.
  • Updated Korean localization.
  • Updated Simplified Chinese localization.

Replies: 48

Created: 4 years ago

Category: Announcements

Added a max cap to damage bonus provided by ailment stack count via active skill modifiers. what does this mean exactly

Added a max cap to damage bonus provided by ailment stack count via active skill modifiers.

Does this mean that only the damage bonus from the additional ailment stack (i.e. phantom blades skill modifier +2 posion stacks) is afffected by the max cap set under this latest patch? We would appreciate if you can explain this more clearly.

guys on discord claim that if skill has an active modifier like bleeding edge: despotic perserverance then maximum aliment stacks which are adding dmg to your skill is 30

heard that bladestorm is useless after this patch but hasnt tested it myself, so it seems that they killed another skill and bleeding edge position is stronger

Still getting DC with minions... After a about 10 minutes again i was Disconnected from server for no reason. And yes, my internet is OK, if i play something else than minions, everything works flawlessly, but with minions i got DC. No matter what, everytime. Sometimes it's earlier, sometimes later, it's random. But it has nothing to do with my PC or internet. Can you fix that finally? I am waiting for a fix and when i readed in patchnotes fixed some client / server crashes i thought it's finally fixed, but nothing. Still same.

Mainversion . Contentversion (Season). Update . Hotfix (Beta)

My game is crashing at Expedition 187 when you first kill a mob, does anyone is having this issue

Stop nerfing things!!! Build diversity is nearly non-existent as it is. Adjust the Exp curve, it is too punishing as is after level 70-80. Balance skills so more builds are viable. If you keep doing nothing but nerfing you will surely kill the game....

Im just curious, Is these nerf's that you keep doing is that what's causing the game to keep crashing??
Because i know that i send my crash reports EVERYTIME.
And the server lag? is that related nerf's also? Is those so OVERPOWERED they cause the server's to lag so bad you can't do anything in a group?
-->NO its not my PC or my internet causing this insane lag<--
You hardly can do a group of 2 anything over that its not even playable. NO don't say its because we all have to be US base that's bull crap when i play with both of my cousin's that is a group of 3 all in the SAME STATE! we can't play together because it lags so bad. all 3 with up to date pc's WELL over the requirements and over 150mb internet. SO NO IT HAS TO BE ON YOUR END
one of my cousin's has already stopped playing since the last update because the game lags to bad. look i love this game i really do but I'm not far behind him on giving this game up because of the lag its insane.
It seems like all you people seem to care about is nerf this nerf that player's shouldn't be doing that yet.
THIS IS A GAME NOT A JOB.. WE WANT TO PLAY AND HAVE FUN I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU THINK BUT YOUR LOSING PEOPLE AND GIVING YOURSELF A BAD REP..
I don't even know if you all even read these comments or not. Sure doesn't seem like it look at diablo 3 it came out 8 years ago and STILL has a lot of player's oh and guess what else ( BLIZZARD ACTUALLY LISTENS TO THEIR PLAYERS ) just a little advice maybe you all should do the same.

p.s

can you please either give the mobs more exp when you do modifiers or something.. after level 75 leveling on this game is a joke.. i can play 187's for 12 hours straight at level 81 and gain 1 bar of exp.. really? really? sometimes i feel like I'm not getting exp from mobs i don't know if thats the case or you all just got it so insane after 75 you don't want people reaching 90.

look all i'm saying guy's you went from 150,000+ player's to like 6,000 players don't y'all think you should listen to the people just a little bit?
in just a 2 month time frame.. that should be a BIG NOTICEABLE ( uh-oh what are we doing wrong )

Game crashes afterpatch, as soon as we enter expeditions and try to kill monster.
Please fix it.
Thanks in advance.

2 weeks and no new content ? no thank you waiting for next end game new content.

Still no fix for having to click keys multiple times to get them to register.
No balance just Nerfs.
Still not fixed the Blackscreen for some playerbase that is over 3 weeks old.
A CM that is AFK 99.99999999% the time and doesn't communicate with the playerbase.

Game loosing players hand over fist and you hide behind silence, someone needs to start a class action law suit and then at least everyone gets there money back and you get unemployed as atm you are not doing your job that is obvious from the lack of fixes.

Just uninstaled. Thank you for that present while staying in quarantine. Good job mates!

I'm not sure to understand what exactly required "extended testing" in these few fixes. From a player perspective, it's just minor stuff. I understand that there can be technical difficulties in some of these changes, so thank you for the time spent on fixing all these bugs.

However, you said most changes were supposed to be about enhancing less used skills, I only see a nerf. Nothing about all the skills that would require some attention, or summons who desperately need more damage.

There are still plenty of bugs, like (objective) enemies spawning outside of the map, some black screen or crashes for some other players, server disconnection while in expedition, among many others. A lot of new texts are updated in the skill modifiers section, but some are completely wrong. For example Blades of Pestilence from the Plagueburst skill. The buff to ailment chances has nothing to do with the explosion, it just requires to be in the area (it was correct before the patch...).

I really want for this game to be great and succeed, but I'm a bit disappointed for a 2 weeks patch.

And please, do share your thoughts with players, answer to people, communicate in a daily basis. These are your own forums, and you're not even here (only on Discord, from what I heared).

(Edited 4 years ago)

I don't even care much about the minor bugs, I can live with that. I can't for the life of me understand playing an ARPG in this day and age without specifics. What the hell does ailment stack damage runes do? How much damage per ailment? What's the exact nerf? Please for the love of god add details to skills and clarify passives. It's maddening playing the game with the expectation that we have to figure things out the long tedious way. Give us the details, please.

And before nerfing the overpowered builds, might want to introduce viable builds. There's a reason why everyone is using BE and BS and it's not only because of the ailment stack builds. It's because almost everything else is nowhere near as good. Bring down the good stuff and yet everything else is still shitty. Playing Last Epoch and even in beta they got their shit together. Wolcen has so much potential with great gfx and combat. It's a shame everything else is mediocre or downright bad.

5k players.. guess that's what happens when u rush a game.. not blaming the devs, but the business model.
Hope u guys made enough money to work on the next project, good luck.

(Edited 4 years ago)

Game crashes afterpatch, as soon as we enter expeditions and try to kill monster.
Please fix it.
Thanks in advance.

alonso_rettore Original Comment

Only Sao Paulo server is bugging. When playing other server (i tried ohio and couldnt connect, but Canada is OK!) the game worked without crashing.

does this update merit a new try?

does this update merit a new try?

Omnislash Original Comment

nope. if you liked it before it's fine. if you quit, nothing changes much besides making things worse

game crashing after this update ... act 2 ... every time i attack an npc the game crashes and restarts and crashes everything

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.