Toggle Original Post

seriously I'm pretty pissed I wish they put out warnings on this bug... these are players who clearly are putting in work on the game and dedicated end game players why wouldn't they tell me about this damn forge build or I wouldn't have done it now I cant play and now i gotta wait till who knows when to play again ughh. I have had 0 problems since launch with this game and I get sucker punched to not play by something I wish I knew about

gbewwo Original Comment

same here, got locked out of the game at lvl 71 because of this shitty forge bug they know about for ages. extremely frustrating how these developers treat their customers and release an unfinished early alpha pruduct and claim it's arelease version.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Hi, what will Happen to the players who have used the Gold exploid?

Tremendous Original Comment

nothing, who cares if you exploit some gold for yourself dude. theres no competitive neither interactions between players/different accounts in game besides coop play with friends. zero multiplayerfeatures like leaderboards or any kind of economy.

and tell me, who will you ban if probably every player has sold a stack of 2 or more gems to the vendor already.
and who are you to judge who's an exploiter and who not if someone just exploited gold by mistake and someone did not? by the amount of gold they have? cmon kid

it's actually not even an exploit because you dont have to exploit mechanics to actually dupe your gold, just use them how they meant to be and you fuck yourself either with the gold dupe or the forge bug or the mf bug...... thats some poor game design if you can "exploit" that easily.
so ban everyone is your decision i guess lol.

same here.... cant login after forge... when you bring the hotfix????? More and more Players get this fu..... Bug and cant play...

Hello, Thanks a lot for working hard !
THe only thing I wanna say it's I wish you would have reset our skill after change skill ! It would be great for next time !
And also I noticed the in the Soldier tree, the first skill said : +10% max life, +4%rage... But when I check I don't get +10% life but -10% life ...

Thank you :)

nothing, who cares if you exploit some gold for yourself dude. theres no competitive neither interactions between players/different accounts in game besides coop play with friends. zero multiplayerfeatures like leaderboards or any kind of economy.

and tell me, who will you ban if probably every player has sold a stack of 2 or more gems to the vendor already.
and who are you to judge who's an exploiter and who not if someone just exploited gold by mistake and someone did not? by the amount of gold they have? cmon kid

it's actually not even an exploit because you dont have to exploit mechanics to actually dupe your gold, just use them how they meant to be and you fuck yourself either with the gold dupe or the forge bug or the mf bug...... thats some poor game design if you can "exploit" that easily.
so ban everyone is your decision i guess lol.

JohnWeasel Original Comment

I am only asking due to the devs have started they will take sanctions against them. But it has Not been explained yet.
Banning is Not the way they should go in my opinion. . . .

Version 1.0.4.0 does not get into the Monolith

I encountered a pretty frustrating bug with my girlfriend. We both are are missing all of our colors we learned in cosmetic section. When we press "B" at least 80% of our colors are gone

With important node nerfs like loosing a lot of damage on "Bane of Tyranny" bonus we expect free respec, at least for those who used that node. Where is it?

For sample I was playing dps melee char, and 1h+shield was better in dps numbers compared to 2h, but not anymore.
Answer "it was obvious a bug" is not accepted. Some players were sure that it's a node to compensate low damage of 1h swords & shield builds.

cant enter the monolith since patch... pls do something!

I'd like to have a Korean patch this week.

Thanks for the work !

After this patch has gone it, my unique item that I has stored in my stash has disappeared, please return it to me, thanks

Same here this is a joke should run mini patch asap

This is a paid game (Expensive also) so once a week for something this critical is a joke!

hallicuz Original Comment

Stop whining, this isnt expensive and its being worked on. Cry more. The games great, be happy we have something better than the garbage out now.

Still no fix for the shield force life leech bug?.........ahhh what a waste of 30 euros.

ty,kill blocker bulds,nice...

What are you talking about... Transmutation forge didn't even exist and half these bugs never existed in Alpha. Did you even play Alpha? Alpha wasn't even the same damn game. Not even 1% of these bugs were in Alpha because almost none of it existed with Alpha. The duping and gold is the only stuff that existed and they probably thought they patched it out.

Zair Silver Original Comment

What bugs listed here that are being fixed really meant anything aside from the dupes being patched. I haven't even ran into the other bugs or any that really meant anything or hindered my game play. Game breaking bugs/exploits should always be priority, as for them thinking they probably patched it out that is the most naive thing I ever read. They were not hard to do, was not hard to test either as it takes just a few seconds of moving items around through your stash and inventory... hell you were able to gold dupe accidently just by unstacking a gem then putting it back into the stack then removing it to use it another time then when you get higher "tier" gems you go to sell your old ones and woops it just sold for 500k+ gold, They knew these issues were still in the game and released the game regardless.

Stop whining, this isnt expensive and its being worked on. Cry more. The games great, be happy we have something better than the garbage out now.

verikib Original Comment

This game better then PoE? you made my day Sir!! I laughed very hard.

This game has next to no content, less content then I ever seen any aRPG come out with on release. On day one I was already fighting max level monsters in expedition on the hardest difficulty and had no reason to play the game anymore nor any incentives too. Aside from a good campaign the rest of the game is trash and even at that the campaign was pretty small.

That's part of the problem. Most of these bugs would have been found had they run a closed alpha/beta of the new content. Instead they pumped money into advertising with social media influencers, released a game that didn't work, then acted surprised when people were interested in the game and it broke.

In the few hours I actually got to play the game, I already cleared the story, and started end game (currently level 61). Then I built the forge, and now I can't play the game until some time in the future when the next patch comes out.

Bugs are expected, but most of this would have been avoided had the company used a modicum of standard best practices, such as: at least an internal beta test of the new features (preferably a closed beta), and stress testing their servers. And WTF is up with patching once a week? There are game breaking bugs preventing players from even playing offline because of horrible communication from the developers. There's literally a "News" section that is open by default when you log into the game. Was it really that hard to update the news to say "Hey players, don't build the forge or the black market, otherwise there's a bug that will prevent the game from authenticating and you won't get to play for days." One freaking sentence and a lot of frustration could have been mitigated, using the already existing in-game system. I've been paying attention to forums and Twitter and Reddit, and I still didn't know the extent of the bug. I av…

Aioeyu Original Comment

It's a team of 13ish people give or take and before about 2ish years ago, it was, what? 5? Internal Beta test would've been laughable at best and was likely attempted, but it's a tiny as hell team with limited resources. An open beta would've been better, yeah. Releasing this as their beta since they told us it was going to go into Beta after Alpha, not 'full release' when they first started the the last game rework that turned it into this. Given the Transmutation is partly due to how it reacts with Steam (Stuck on Steam Authentication after all), it would've needed an open beta through Steam with an internal never finding it. When they played the game, it probably worked fine since most of these issues are ones either the team itself wouldn't think up (The gold and item dupe) or are bad coding with Steam (Forge). Little bit of polish also would've been nice like with the percents on some nodes, but that's forgivable.

Did it need a PROPER Beta to follow the alpha, yeah. But is this some huge game company that we had huge expectations from? Not at all, lol. I beta'd both PoE and Warframe, still have my founder's headband. This isn't even remotely as bad as what I expected. This exceeded my own expectations by FAR given the size of the team and the scope of the game.

What bugs listed here that are being fixed really meant anything aside from the dupes being patched. I haven't even ran into the other bugs or any that really meant anything or hindered my game play. Game breaking bugs/exploits should always be priority, as for them thinking they probably patched it out that is the most naive thing I ever read. They were not hard to do, was not hard to test either as it takes just a few seconds of moving items around through your stash and inventory... hell you were able to gold dupe accidently just by unstacking a gem then putting it back into the stack then removing it to use it another time then when you get higher "tier" gems you go to sell your old ones and woops it just sold for 500k+ gold, They knew these issues were still in the game and released the game regardless.

stanlyhooper Original Comment

How would they know they were still in the game? It could've worked fine on their end and got spaghetti coded. Most of the game breaking bugs have through the game's release though. Like how the Forge gets stuck at 'Steam Authentication'. You won't get that in a playtest on their own end since they don't play it through Steam on their own end.

And the gold dupe isn't just putting the gem back onto the stack. You had to unstack one, then add the one you didn't touch to the one you just moved. You don't unintentionally do that for 500k given gems highest sale rate is about 200-300. That'd take about 15-16 times to get to 500k. That's not an unintentional thing. That's an actual exploit, lol. And that's not unstacking it 16 times. That's unstacking it, then putting the lowest value gem on top of the higher value, then unstacking and repeating that 16 times. Watch a video and it'll tell you or show you that.

Cant enter Monolith...fix it pronto !

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.